Our commitment to your privacy:
To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
The most common types of information we collect include things like: user-names, member names, email addresses, IP addresses, other contact details, content you direct us to make available on our Site and web analytics data.
How we collect personal information
We collect personal information directly when you provide it to us, and automatically as you navigate through the Site.
We collect your personal information when you provide it to us when you subscribe to a newsletter, email list, submit feedback, buy from our store, or send us a communication.
How we use personal information
We will use your personal information where this is necessary for purposes which are in our legitimate interests. These interests include:
- monitoring activity on the site, e.g. to identify potential fraudulent activity and to ensure compliance with the user terms that apply to the site;
- managing our relationship with you, e.g. by responding to your comments or queries submitted to us on the Site or asking for your feedback ;
- to mail you a product you have ordered from our store
Where you give us consent:
- when you ask us to send you a product purchased on our site;
- providing you with information about products and services which we feel may interest you; and
- For purposes which are required by law.
What we do with your information:
Any and all the information collected on this site will be kept strictly confidential
and will not be sold, reused, rented, disclosed, or loaned!
Any information you provide will be held with the utmost care and will not be used in
ways that you have not consented to.
How we keep your personal information secure
We store personal information on secure servers that are managed by us and our service providers. Personal information that we store or transmit is protected by security and access controls, including username and password authentication, two-factor authentication, and data encryption where appropriate.
How you can access your personal information
You can access some of the personal information that we collect when you make a request to access other personal information we hold about you and to request corrections of any errors in that data. You can also close the account you have with us for any of our site at any time.
Marketing Choices regarding your personal information
Where we have your consent to do so (e.g. if you have subscribed to one of our e-mail lists or have indicated that you are interested in receiving offers or information from us), we send you marketing communications by email about products and services that we feel may be of interest to you. You can ‘opt-out’ of such communications if you would prefer not to receive them in the future by using the “unsubscribe” facility provided in the communication itself.
You also have choices about cookies, as described below. By modifying your browser preferences, you have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies. If you choose to reject cookies some parts of our site may not work properly in your case.
Cookies (not the type you eat!) and web analytics
When you visit our site, there’s certain information that’s recorded which is generally anonymous information and does not reveal your identity such as:
- your IP address or proxy server IP address’;
- the domain name you requested;
- the name of your internet service provider is sometimes captured depending on the configuration of your ISP connection;
- the date and time of your visit to the website;
- the length of your session;
- the pages which you have accessed;
- the number of times you access our site within any month;
- the file URL you look at and information relating to it;
- the website which referred you to our site; and
- the operating system which your computer uses;
- if you make a purchase, we will have your name and mailing address for delivery purposes
How long we keep your personal information
When we need to update this policy
We will need to change this policy from time to time in order to make sure it stays up to date with the latest legal requirements and any changes to our privacy management practices. When we do change the policy, we’ll make sure to notify you about such changes, where required. A copy of the latest version of this policy will always be available on this page.
How you can contact us
If you have any questions about our privacy practices or the way in which we have been managing your personal information, please contact us:
Call or write to us at:
Metrov Contemporary Arts
info (at) metrov.org
General Information: info (at) metrov.org
If you’re a user or visitor in the European Economic Area these rights also apply to you:
For the purposes of applicable EU data protection law (including the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (the “GDPR”), we are a ‘data controller’ of your personal information.
How you can access your personal information
You are also entitled to ask us to port your personal information (i.e. to transfer in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, to you), to erase it, or restrict its processing.